Refund Eligibility: As digital products cannot be physically returned, refunds for downloadable products will be considered under specific circumstances, as outlined below:
- Product Defect: If the downloadable product is found to be defective or does not perform as advertised, we offer a refund within a reasonable period from the date of purchase. Customers must provide clear evidence supporting the claim.
- Non-Delivery: If the customer does not receive the downloadable product or experiences technical difficulties preventing access, we will investigate the issue and issue a refund if necessary.
Refund Request Process: To request a refund for a downloadable product, customers must submit a refund request within seven days of purchase. We may require additional information or evidence to evaluate the refund request thoroughly.
Refund Discretion: While we strive to accommodate our customers’ needs, please understand that each refund request is evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Our decision regarding refund eligibility will be based on the circumstances surrounding the request.
No Refund Situations: Please note that refunds will generally not be granted in the following situations:
- Change of Mind: If the customer simply changes their mind or decides they no longer want the downloadable product.
- Unauthorized Use: If it is determined that the downloadable product has been accessed or used unauthorizedly.
- Violation of Terms: If the refund request is made after the customer has violated our terms of service or any applicable licensing agreements.
Contact Us: If you have any questions or need assistance with a refund request for a downloadable product, please contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help and address any concerns you may have.