Yardi One

Did you know that you can have a user bypass the Yardi One Dashboard? If a user has access to only Voyager they can reduce clicks and bypass the Dashboard, directly opening Voyager.

MI or IC Certifications

When are move in or initial certifications required? 1) Households that moved in within the past year. 2) LIHTC Residents-HOME Residents-Rural Development Residents and Local Program Residents.

Compliance Monitor

The Voyager Compliance Monitor Screen is used to review LIHTC, HOME, and local housing program compliance. This is an available tool top confirm that a project complies with the program rules.

Reversing HAP Vouchers

You must reverse the voucher in which they were created. If the resident has another voucher that is later than the voucher that you are reversing, reverse the later voucher first. Quick Note: You cannot reverse a voucher if it has been approved or paid.

Consolidated Receipts

When posting consolidated receipts that create suspense charges for subsidy overpayments or underpayments. The system administrator must complete the following: Set up a general ledger account for subsidy suspense clearing. Set up subsidy suspense receivable general ledger account. Set up subsidy suspense clearing charge code.

Changing Caseworkers for families (PHA)

Make changes to a specific caseworker load. To make those changes go to PHA Administration Side Menu-> Select Functions-> Caseworker-> Change Caseworker. The change caseworker field will appear, complete all fields and submit.